<body> <body>
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Evans not dead, noooooo

You know whats retarded? When you have to choose 30 out of 600 songs in itunes to put in a bloody 512mb phone, tsk! And that 600 songs doesnt even include songs from the albums i downloaded!!!1!

Btw LG Prada is fucking sexy ahhhhhhhh, stupid iPhone. Actually you know what, I think iPhone is reallllllly not that bad you know! I was looking at LG's phone catalog yesterday and realised that whatever cool functions they have or how sleek it is, iPhone still wins hands down. You know the saying, You have to lose something to fully appreciate it or know its worth. Yeah I learnt that today Ha. And now my fingers are aching cos I’m using the conventional phone with buttons. I’m seriousss, really aching eh. Okay lah not until I start having nonstop sms convo. Haha I want my phone backkkkk ):

And please don’t ask how I spoilt it cos I’ve repeated the same damn story a hell lot of times yesterday. Heart pain! To cut long story short, I dropped it okay. From quite a high altitude hahah! The phone now has chipped casing and dead pixels at the side(omg?) and the touch screen is not responding. Still not responding after I reboot it man! But I wanna try rebooting again hope it works(lol). Ahhhhhhhhh Im so kental bye la.

Laugh what laugh, tsk